Listed in Commercial Moving, Eviction Moving, Fine Art and Antique Movers, International Moving, Last Minute Moving, Local Moves, Long Distance Moving, Moving and Storage Companies, Packing and Preparation, Piano Moving
- 2000 CLEARVIEW AVE # 208 DORAVILLE, GA 30340
- (770) 615-8972
Long Distance Moving Company
Long distance moving companies face a unique set of challenges in packing and moving cross country or from state to state. This is why it is important to make sure you choose a company with an excellent reputation. Mover’s Van Lines has earned a reputation for providing personalized service and exceptional value to our interstate moving customers nationwide. If you are considering a national moving company, Mover’s Van Lines should be your first choice.
When you work with us, our team ensures that it is an experience, and not just work! We will be sure to take care of you before your move by providing useful tips via phone or live in person. Whatever questions you may have (even if you think they are silly), we welcome them. All of your moving situations are different, so feel free to ask as much as you need.
To increase convenience during your move, we offer a variety of services for our residential clients. Our goal is to ensure that your material goods (and spirits!) arrives in the new location in its original form.
Why desire to be the best long distance moving company?
- We pickup and deliver long distance moves with a careful crew of Gentle movers
- We operate our own fleet of truck and vehicles
- We take the time to ensure a safe and smooth experience for you and your possessions
- We tackle moves small and large, with any level of complexity
- We desire to be the best long distance moving company
- Long & Short Storage Services
Everyone has different moving and storage needs. We offer both short and long-term storage plans as well as small or large shipments. And with state of the art security systems and affordable coverage options to select from, we make sure your furnishings are well protected during their stay in our storage facility.
Mover’s Van Lines, your storage moving company, has plenty of space for your valued possessions in our modern and secure alarm-monitored warehouse equipped with an inspected and certified sprinkler system. Our GA warehouse are designed with ceiling material insulation for reduction of humidity and controlled warm airflow for the winter months. Your furniture is protected against any exposure to all elements because each item is carefully wrapped in soft custom made cloth pads for safekeeping. All sofas and over-sized furniture items are covered by Clear Guard shrink wrapping and placed on heavy-duty industrial shelved warehouse racking.
Ask about your storage options, when you get a free moving quote
When you receive your moving quotes from Mover’s Van Lines – you can rest assured that your items will be safe and secure. We can also provide moving quotes for a cost effective storage program for homeowners that may be planning a large renovation, installing new carpet, selling a home or have too many boxes cluttering an area. Consider Mover’s Van Lines.
If you need storage in the Atlanta area, Contact Mover’s Van Lines, your storage moving company, for a free in-home quote on assisting with your storage requirements and let us outline the most cost effective storage process for you. We will make it easy for you and affordable.
When you choose to store with us, we will send our professional full time moving teams to your residence for pick up. Or, if you prefer, you can bring your possessions to us.
Packing and Unpacking Optional Services
Packing and unpacking household goods when moving can be a truly daunting task! If you’re looking to save time and stress, consider hiring a great moving company Atlanta has to offer, Mover’s Van Lines! Our packing and unpacking service organizes and completes this task so that you can settle in to your new place quickly.
The benefits of our packing and Unpacking services are:
- Determining what boxes and other packing supplies you require
- Expert packing all your belongings so it is safe for transport
- Securing your furniture with padded moving quilts for protection
- Shrink-wrapping your furniture so that it’s fully protected
- Safely transporting your household goods from state to state
- Unpacking your boxes for easy organization in your new place *
- Re-assembling your furniture, if needed
- Removing all packing materials upon completion *
My moving consultant and his team were so nice all the time. Friendly and honest guys, they’re even funny, made me laugh with their jokes and their work is just perfect. No complaints at all, I will call then next time I need to move.
Outstanding work, positive attitude, they were professional and extremely careful with our things, fast when loading and unloading. These guys won’t let you down.
I live with my 80 year old mom who use a wheelchair, these guys helped me to get her downstairs and into my car, this was really helpful and made my move much easier, my stuff got to final destination intact, everything was perfect, I would not be able to do it better.
Our rep was extremely courteous and willing to clarify all our doubts and made sure all our questions were answered. Excellent organization, they always stuck to the plan and handled everything carefully.
I have use several times this company and each time has been a charm. Movers were fast, clean and friendly, always took my instructions joyfully and even a couple times gave me helpful advises on how to handle things, it’s evident they have wide expertise. I will definitely use them again.
It was my first time moving by myself and I was concerned about finding honest, capable movers. Despite my inexperience with moving companies I was billed what was quoted initially and price was quite fair. Also the crew was able to disassemble and reassemble two large complicated furniture pieces in good time, these guys are really trustworthy.
We couldn’t be happier with this company’s service. We move fairly often and this was by far the cheapest and most organized move. Workers were pretty careful with all our items and their attitude was always friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
They made my move on time and on budget. The crew was incredibly punctual and committed with their job. This company turned what could be a stressful move into a smooth and nice experience. Delivery time was even better than promised and that’s something that I appreciate a lot. Thank you guys for making my move easier.
I made a great deal with this company. Their service was fast and effective, they even made the loading and unloading in less time than expected. They supplied packaging even for our mattress and wardrobe, that was awesome. The crew worked solid till the move was done. They are definitely worth it, give them a try!
worst moving company beware of them and never book your move with them. they will give you a lowest possible price on the quote just to earn your business. once booked they don’t care about customer and they end up charging more and more. I am not happy with the service. Movers were very rude.
* As per the original estimate (as per inventory details provided) it was measured 500 cuft. even-tough there are items which were not picked up as per the movers my actual measurement was 600 cuft. So basically there was a overage of 100 cuft which I don’t trust because I had originally included washer and dryer and other stuff which I did not brings. Also my furniture are not very big. they are small sized furniture. So I don’t trust even after removing items from original inventory how can there be an overage.
* At the time of booking I was told that I can cover my mattresses into any inexpensive plastic cover. Instead of covering with plastic cover we covered our mattresses with a old fitted sheet. They refused to take it without it being boxed and told me they can box it with a fee. I agreed to pay for the cost of putting it into a box but ultimately they did not box it but covered with the move in blanket and charged me $140. At time of the delivery the delivery man charged me $75 extra for the long carry even though I am on first floor and I am not very far from the parking. He refuse to deliver until I paid him $75 extra. I had no option but to pay at that time. Also I sent multiple emails to claim missing/damaged item but they don’t respond to the emails.
My dream was to live in Los Angeles and it came true, so I called these guys to move from Houston to Los Angeles, they answered all my questions patiently before booking with them. They were so respectful and kind during the process, took care of my belongings as if it were theirs and everything arrived safe and sound. Great job!
A friend of mine recommended them to move from NY to Atlanta so I called them and they answered at once. The guy was polite and nice to me and sent me a quote in a few minutes. The crew service was even better than I expected, no complaints.
Genuinely the best service I’ve ever received anywhere in the world. Lately I’ve been talking about how bad services I have got with movers, but Mover’s Van Lines not only met my high expectations, they exceeded them. I worked with three separate teams on three different occasions and each team was best in all contexts. I am so happy to work with them as they are so friendly and professional.
They were able to tightly pack the items in the truck and load as much as possible. They were helpful and listened to our directions. There was a little detail when I asked for status one of their reps promised to call me back but she didn’t, so I called them back to complain. 2 mins after the rep called me back apologizing for her mistake and from that point on I did not have to call for status again. This rep called me every day with status and that was great for me.
I used Mover’s Van Lines for a move. This company paid move and decided to have them do everything from packing. The Move went smooth. I had some stuff in storage for about a month and then delivered when ready. I got everything with no problem so I’m a happy customer.