We offer two tiers of packing services based on the size of your move/budget.
This Package is tailored to clients that have 75-85 Percent of there household goods pre-packed. Example: [Boxes packed by the shipper also known as PBO’s, Mattress & Boxspring Covers purchased by the shipper/Packed by the shipper]. Our trained professional staff will properly wrap the furniture with our quilted blankets to prevent any scratches,dents, or major damage to your furniture.
M.A.D.E Preferred Packing:
Clients that wishes to have there entire/partial move professionally packed by our M.A.D.E staff. Our dedicated team is up for any challenge, we treat your belongings as ours. Let us help alleviate the stress of moving off your shoulders.
Come experience our services CALL NOW !!! 1-855-509-M.A.D.E
When you are planning your move, there are some common household items that should not be included in your shipment.
Below is a partial list of items that should not be shipped:
- House paints
- Open containers of liquid
- Propane tanks or cans
- Gas or oils
- Open alcohol containers
- Open non sealed food containers
- Fire Extinguishers
- Welding Gas
- Disinfectant cleaners (especially those that contain bleach or ammonia)
- Perishable foods (unless the move meets strict guidelines – please check with your carrier about these to see if your move meets the guidelines)
- Items with excessive odor
As a general rule, if the item is flammable, combustible or explosive it should not be included.